Friday, May 20, 2011

Product Testing and Reviews

Let me introduce myself. I am Robyn Gordon, I am a 27 year old stay at home mother of two children. My daughter, Skyler, is 5 years old, and I am expecting, the baby is due November 3rd, 2011. I have been researching ways to keep myself occupied, while still helping people out and benefitting myself, and came across the opportunity for product testing and reviews. Perfect for a "stay at home-er", like myself, and a mother of small children. I can be with my children when they need me, rather than on some working schedule, where my children feel like they're competing with my job.

I am very pleased to have found this opportunity, and I look forward to being able to test your company's products, and offer a well written, understandable, review. I know that what I write about your product will impact many people, and potentially be the decision-maker for whether or not your product is bought by friends, family, and others reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment